Please review the following before requesting a return:
- All claims for shortages, damages, etc. must be made within 24 hours of receipt of merchandise.
- No goods will be accepted for return after two weeks (14 Days) from the date of the order.
- Returns are subject to a restocking fee of $25.00 or 25% of total order, whichever amount is greater.
- No returns will be accepted without a Return Authorization.
- We are unable to accept returns for items that have been changed or altered in any way such as: printing, embroidering, washing, or decorating.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- It is the responsibility of the buyer to verify the accuracy of style, color, size and quantity on their orders.
- We do not accept returns from Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico.
- We cannot process returns on items which we ship from the manufacturer's warehouse (mill).
- We do not accept returns for any type of under garments.
- If you received free shipping on order and want to return it for any reasons other than (damaged items) then you will have to pay for return shipping.
Can I exchange an item?
- We do not offer direct exchanges. If you have items you no longer desire, you can request a new return for a refund. At any time you can process a new order for the item you need.
- It is important to thoroughly inspect your order within 24 hours of receiving it. In the event that you come across any defective or incorrect items, we urge you to promptly notify us so we can setup the return.
How do I start a return request online?
- Please log in using the same account that was used to place the order.
- Select the "My Account" option at the top right of the screen. Under that select "Order History".
- Under "Order History", click on the appropriate order reference and scroll down until you see the product details. If you wish to return one or more products, mark the corresponding box to the left of the product reference and enter appropriate quantity.
- In the explanation, please be specific regarding the details of the missing items or items in need of return.
- If you receive damaged or defective items, please email us pictures of the products you received so that we can process your request.
We strongly recommend processing return requests online for accuracy purposes. If for you are not able to request the return using your account, then please follow the steps below to send request using email:
- Email us to request a Return Authorization (RA) for the full or partial order; be sure to include your order reference.
- We will send out the RA number and return instructions through email within 72 hours.
- For damages and defects, mark the damage or defect with a piece of tape.
- Attach the UPS return label on the package (Label will be provided in the event of a damaged item or incorrect shipment).
- Give your return to your UPS delivery person or drop the return at a designated UPS service location.
- Once the package is received by our warehouse, a refund will be issued to the card or PayPal account that was used.